Working in collaboration with its customers, Ex Libris campusM delivers a range of services making the return to campus as easy as possible and ensuring compliance with local regulations.
Student, Staff, and Faculty Engagement
Keeping everyone up-to-date in a constantly changing environment can be challenging. campusM allows administrators to direct communications to specific audiences on campus, engage on a daily basis with wellbeing and general check-ups, as well as present relevant contextualized content.
- Roles – allowing segmentation of audiences to ensure the right message is delivered and presented to the right group of users (student, staff, faculty, guests, and visitors)
- Personalized push notifications – ensuring all users or specific groups of users are updated with changes to policies, guidelines, and news
- In-depth analytics – measure the effectiveness of your digital strategy and adapt it depending on the needs of your users
Meeting Local Regulations
As campuses begin to reopen, they will be subject to social distancing restrictions as well as reduced building capacity and staffing levels.
During the pandemic, information and guidance changes quickly, so getting the right message to the right people at the right time is vital.
- campusM Quick Polls – supporting scheduled polls to comply with health-check declaration procedures, wellbeing checkups and more
- Easy content creation – campusM Creative Studio empowers administrators to create, edit, and publish engaging content pages in just minutes
- Cross channel engagement- provide your users with the information that they need on the device of their choice by publishing across devices
Supporting the New Normal
No-one really knows what the next 12-18 months is going to have in store, but with the right solutions in place, you can provide your students and staff with certainty and make sure that they still feel part of the institutional community.
- Resource booking and ticketing – allow users to easily book resources such as laptops and study space
- Contact tracing – see who has used a particular building that may be affected by a local quarantine or specific location restrictions
- campusM Attendance – with no need for hardware installation, campusM Attendance can be used in both a traditional and blended learning environment
From Here to Go Live
The Return-to-Campus offering is delivered using a “fast-track” process. The goal is to allow Higher Education Institutions to deliver native mobiles on iOS and Android as well as a responsive web portal, supporting their return-to-campus. The process including app branding, content pages creation, training, and more.
After the completion of the project, additional campusM services can be utilized, including integration with campus-wide systems, class attendance, maps, and other features that will benefit the students’ digital experience.