Your partner, the Campus Engagement Manager (CEM)
Leganto Campus Engagement Managers work with libraries during the implementation phase to coach and guide library staff to prioritize Leganto adoption from the start.
The Campus Engagement Manager helps the library:
- Assess your institution’s needs
- Define your vision for success
- Create an adoption model and related promotional activities that will enable you to achieve this vision
The CEM continues to check in with the library throughout your launch and subscription period, helping adjust and adapt your plans to meet your library’s changing needs.
Best Practice Toolkit: Leganto Demo for Instructors
The Campus Engagement team has created a demo toolkit to help you make the most of your live or recorded demo for instructors at your institution.
Via this toolkit you’ll be able to review:
- Individual best practices to incorporate into your outreach plans
- Unique strategies that can help you showcase Leganto to instructors in a new way this term
- Customizable materials, a sample reading list, and recording that can be used to prepare and promote your Leganto demo
Community connections and success stories
The Campus Engagement program encourages Leganto community members to work together, sharing ideas, best practices and proven materials, so that new institutions can benefit from the achievements of more experienced Leganto users and the resources they have produced. In turn, the Campus Engagement manager helps each library highlight its own success stories to share with the community.