At Ex Libris, integrated library system we understand the value of empowering your team with top-notch training opportunities to maximize the potential of Alma, library management system and Primo, library discovery service VE functionality.
You spoke, and we listened. That’s why we’re pleased to announce that we’ve developed a new virtual, instructor-led, paid offering, Alma and Primo Premium Workshops, as a complement to our extensive catalog of free Customer Education Webinars.
Our workshops are not just your typical training sessions; they are designed to provide a personalized experience with a significant practical hands-on component. To ensure an intimate and impactful learning experience, we limit each 2-hour workshop to just 12 attendees, allowing for meaningful interactions and personalized attention.
The following Alma and Primo Premium Workshops are available this year:
- Configuring Resource Types in Primo VE Workshop
- Making the Most of Data Visualization for Alma Workshop
- Configuring SUSHI Harvesting and Loading COUNTER Data Workshop
- Troubleshoot Discovery Linking Issues Workshop
What Can You Expect from an Alma or Primo VE Workshop?
- Focused Learning: a deep dive into specific and practical operational workflows, ensuring you gain invaluable insights that directly impact your productivity.
- Collaborate with Experts: Join a select group of peers and engage directly with our expert instructors, fostering a rich learning environment and networking opportunities.
- Hands-On Mastery: Get your hands dirty (virtually, of course) with practical exercises that provide tangible takeaways to immediately enhance your day-to-day operations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your skills and expertise with Ex Libris’ Premium Workshops.