Some highlights of this year’s ELUNA include the different ways Ex Libris solutions are further opening the library to the larger ecosystem.
- Extending Your Library with the Alma Open Platform
Wed. 3:45pm, Schaumburg E-F
Learn about the latest developments in Alma APIs and integrations from Josh Weisman.
- Linked Open Data, Analytics, KBAB, and Interoperability Special Interest Working Group
Wed. 3:45pm / 4:45pm, Utopia D
The business meetings of these 3 Special Interest Working Groups will be combined into two sessions. More details here.
- Linked Open Data Collaboration
Thu. 11:15am, Knowledge
Hear the latest from Laura Ackerman of Emory University and Josh Weisman, Ex Libris.
- VuFind: Open Source Options for Summon/360 and other Ex Libris Products
Thu. 2pm, Schaumburg G-H
This presentation will introduce the VuFind product, with a focus on specific strategies for using it to enhance the user experience of services such as Summon and 360 Link as well as integrated library systems like Voyager and Aleph.
- UX Design & Open Discovery Platform: New Ways to Customize and Design your Library Discovery Experience
Thu. 3:15pm, Utopia B
Primo UX designer Asaf Agranat will share his tips to help you with making the right decisions and modifications for your Primo UI.
- Enriching the Primo library discovery service with Linked Data from the Library Linked Network
Fri. 9am, Utopia D
Jack Ammerman of Boston University presents BU’s efforts to make Primo a consumer of linked data elements from their own bib records, to enhance the user discovery experience, and to enable patrons to more easily discover BU holdings when searching external sources. More details here.
- API Ordering in Alma, How far has it come?
Fri. 12:15pm, Utopia A
Ann Kutulas and Patricia Owens of Tarrant County College talk about their experience setting up API ordering between Alma and OASIS. More details here.
And don’t forget our video contest — tweet us your short 10-15 second video of your experience at ELUNA to @librarypower to enter!
The concept of collaboration with our customers is built deep into Ex Libris culture. ELUNA is only one exciting example of the power of the Ex Libris community.
Wishing you all a great ELUNA 2017!
mai 8, 2017